To improve the quality of life for GLBTQ individuals by building
community through the sport of volleyball.
Summer 2013 Season
Get more information about the Summer Season here!
We’re proud to announce the opening of our summer season! We will be offering:
- a limited League Play, for those returning to Gotham from Divisions 7 through 10, and those who are new who play at a beginner to low intermediate level (Registration is required — register today!)
- Weekly open plays for those returning from Gotham’s Divisions 4-6 and 1-3, and those who are new who play at an intermediate or advanced level
- Skills clinics for all levels
For more information, check out our Summer Season Information Page!
Thank you to everyone who participated in this year’s successful Spring Fling Tournament. Congratulations to our winning teams and award winners!
Medal Winning Teams:
First Place — Ball Busters
Second Place – Rice Hookers
Third Place — Power D
Spring Fling IV Award Winners:
Tournament MVP — Tyler Domino, Ball Busters
All-Star — Roberto Conto, Ball Busters
All-Star — Angel Salas, Rice Hookers
All-Star — Ernesto Aguilar, Power D
Rookie of the Year — Ted Sands, Smurf Balls
For league play you can receive an email for when you are playing and when you are referring a match. You can turn it on or off with 1 click. Here’s how:
- Login to your account
- Scroll down to the bottom until you see “My Upcoming Schedule | Notify me”
- Click the box for Notify me
You can also have your calendar added to your Google Calendar. In the section “My Upcoming Schedule” you just need to click on the icon “remind me with Google Calendar”. This will open up a web browser window for you to review and save. I always set the beginning time to earlier so that it will cover practice & warm up time. I then set the reminder time to account for travel time and save!
Gotham Volleyball relies on volunteer coaches to coach our league teams. We are looking for Gotham members from higher divisions interested in coaching our teams this Spring.
If you are interested in coaching a team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will keep a list of people interested in coaching and will pair coaches up with captains/teams who need a coach.