We want you to get more involved in Gotham! Our Spring leadership recruitment program is starting with a GET INVOLVED! event on Tuesday, April 18 at 7:00 PM. A panel of speakers will answer all of your questions about the roles that are available for Gotham leaders and how YOU can get more involved. Oh yeah, and there will be free food!
Our panel includes board members and Gotham leaders:
- Trevor Cano (President)
- Eric Eichenholtz (Secretary)
- Patrick So (Vice President of Division Play)
- Henry Mui (Division 6 Representative)
- Joe Hemsing (Tournaments and Open Play Leadership Group)
- Keith Myers (Tournaments and Open Play Leadership Group and the Board’s Elections and Nominations Committee)
If you are interested in attending the GET INVOLVED! event on April 18, please e-mail [email protected] to RSVP. We’ll confirm your spot and send you the details.
For more information on leadership positions available and how to apply, go to our Get Involved webpage!